Web 3.0 - NFT & Block Chain Development
Web 3.0 is the future of the internet. Decentralized applications, currencies, DAOs and NFTs allow users/business to own and control their digital assets like never before. Our team invested in Web 3.0 technologies and is here to help guide you through it.
Web 3.0 Services
With the recent surge in popularity of NFT (Non-Fungible-Token) collections and blockchain development, Square Digital has invested heavily into client projects on the Etherium and Solona blockchains. Recently we have been focusing on designing large NFT collections for mint releases along with custom smart contracts for a variety of use cases.
NFT Collection Design
- Unique design of collections, collaboratively with our Art Directors
- Traits and rarity development for metadata on sites like Rarity.Tools
- Layered design of all traits and properties in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Collection design of up to 10k variations
- Design of all marketing materials for your collections (Social Banners, Opensea graphics, NFT Logo etc)
Minting Page Development
- Design and development of Minting page for NFT collections
- Connect to wallets like Metamask, Phantom and others
- Mint button that collect payments Ethereum or Solana
- Delivery of NFT into users wallets
- All development is done in Solidity (Ethereum, Polygon) or Rust (Solana) languages.
Smart Contract - Blockchain Development
- Smart Contract Architecture: As the computer-based protocol requires a bug-free workflow, we implement the best practices to create smart contract architecture.
- Smart Contract Design and Development: Smart contracts developers design it with customized features adaptable to any industry.
Bring your NFT collection to life on market places like Opensea!
We can launch your NFT Collection project in matter of weeks. We have built and deployed dozens of smart contract and minting pages
Start a Web 3.0 project today!
Web 3.0 platforms we develop on
Web 3.0 platforms we develop on
What kind of website do I need for my business?
The key to understanding what kind of website your business needs is to take a look at what you are trying to achieve with your online presence.
Are you wanting to sell products online? Shopify is your best bet.
Are you trying to get customers signed up for your services? WordPress is a better option.
Or are you simply providing your customers with information about your business? Square Space or Wix are good options for that.
Book a free consultation with us and we can help guide you to the type of website that will be the most effective for achieving your unique business goals.
How will a website attract new traffic?
Once we’ve established the type of website your business needs, there are a variety of ways your new website can attract new traffic. Paid advertising campaigns, content marketing, social media, link building strategies and search engine optimization all tie into driving new customers to your website.
How much does a new website cost?
Short answer… we don’t know until we have an initial conversation with you. There are so many variables that are brought into consideration such as:
- Number of pages
- Ecommerce functionality
- SEO requirements
- 3rd Party apps and integrations
- Copy writing
- Graphic design
- Type of platform
Square Digital aims to help small and medium sized businesses and we try our best to price ourselves competitively. However, our minimum investment to support you with web design is $5000-$7000 for lower end web builds.
How will my existing customers find my new website?
If you already have an existing website and are looking to rebuild, you can keep your old domain name and simply transfer it over to a new website.
If you are wanting to change your domain name in the new website process, be sure to update your company website information available on all print and digital marketing material so your existing customers know how to find you. We can also help with SEO migrations for domain name changes so you don’t lose valuable traffic.
Which platforms should I build my website on?
This will depend on what type of website you are looking to build for your business (refer to FAQ #1). If you need help deciding, don’t hesitate to jump on a discovery call with us and we can discuss the various options out there that will work best for your business.